– Perfectly edited pictures
– ACCESS TO GREAT LOCATIONS – CHECK LIST BELOW till 15 km driving for free
– Possibility to change outfits and locations
– All pictures from session also edited (extra 40 pieces) + 50,-E
– Images preview
– Private internet gallery secure with a password
– Images delivered in 2 weeks after the session
– Possibility to order an extra elegant photo-book
1. We will get to know each other better. A good relationship with the photographer is very important. We behave more naturally when we know people in our environment, and certainly we do not want to feel awkwardness on the wedding day.
2. Get used to the fact of being photographed. It’s not easy for everyone to be in the center of the lens. Having already an engagement session behind you will give you more confidance during one of the most important day in your life.
3. During the session we will make certain settings and variations of photos. Each couple is different, has a different temperament and expectations. There is no time for it during the wedding day.
4. Check how I work. Choosing a photographer for a wedding is very important, so everyone wants to be sure that they made best possible choice. After the session you will know exactly what style I present, how I edit pictures, and how the session goes on in general.
5. The price for sessions is very attractive. For 149,-E you will receive 40 processed photos from the session in the form of a web gallery secured with a password. How the the gallery look like? Well, you can see it youself.
6. The wedding session is undoubtedly a beautiful memory for years. You will be certainly coming back to those pictures. Who would not like to have such a memory? I always encourage couples to organize two outfits: elegant and casual therefore the photos will be diverse.
7. Photos can be used, for example, on invitations, thanks-gives for guests, or as wedding decorations. There are many possibilities.
8. We can discuss additional issues related to the wedding. I always look forward to give some advaices.